2018 Woodstock Digital Marketing Meetup
Tuesday, July 31, 2018
1 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. sharp. Plus time for Q&A.
The Circuit - A collaborative space between the Cherokee Office of Economic Development, Chattahoochee Technical College and the Woodstock office of Economic Development.
One Innovation Way
Woodstock, Georgia 30188
Learn How to Put the Marketing Power of the Internet to Work for You!
Calling all businesses, startups, executives, entrepreneurs, nonprofits, government and brand/marketing managers interested in learning how to grow their online digital marketing presence.
The Internet is the most remarkable marketing tool ever invented. Today customers use search engines, websites, social media, videos, email and many other communications channels to find products and services on their mobile devices at exactly the moment they want it.
But, can they find you online? And if they do find you, how do you effectively communicate the benefits of your products or services in a way that makes them want to put their money down with you?
Purpose of the Woodstock Digital Marketing Meetup
Savvy businesses know that harnessing the power of the Internet is crucial to driving sales, increasing referrals and growing their companies. But how do you do it effectively?
The story of digital marketing is similar to the parable of the ‘Six Blind Men and the Elephant’ where each wise man touches one part of the elephant to describe it. It’s the same with digital marketing. Maybe you’re touching only one part of it for your business, but there’s a whole lot more to get your arms around.
In the Woodstock Digital Marketing Meetup, we will be:
- Discussing common sales and marketing challenges across the board
- Demonstrating the hands-on use of digital marketing technology with actual solutions
- Analyzing successful customer case studies where it’s always easier to learn from other people’s experiences
- Q & A
Upgrade Yourself and Make a Positive Impact on Your Organization
Maybe you’re an established company that needs a faster way to hit your ambitious growth numbers. Or, maybe you’re a startup that needs a scrappy, high-impact marketing approach. Or, perhaps you’ve achieved success, but there’s a gnawing feeling you could be doing more.
Each meetup focuses on specific ways to harness the marketing and sales power of the Internet:
- How to Create Cutting-Edge, Mobile-Ready Websites
- Using Social Media to Expand Reach and Awareness
- Content – What are Customers Looking For?
- Search Engine Optimization – How to Achieve High Rankings in Google
- Website Reviews – Learning from The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
- What’s the Difference between Local Search vs. Organic Search and How Does it Impact My Brick and Mortar Store?
- How Do You Sell Online Using Google AdWords, Facebook Ads and Pay-Per-Click (PPC)?
- Building E-Commerce Stores
- How are Mobile Search Results Different from Desktop Search Results – And How to Plan for It Accordingly
- Understanding Google Analytics and What It Can Do for My Business
- Getting to Know Google Search Console – Your Direct Pipeline to Google
- Marketing Automation Drip Campaigns
- What’s the Pain you Take Away?
- Understanding Your Sales Funnel and Using it to Advance Your Business Goals
- Getting Started with Email Marketing and Building an Email Campaign
- Create Compelling Video from Tools You Already Have such as PowerPoint
- How to Have Website Security and Why It’s Crucial for your Online Reputation
- Plus, many more!
Grow your startup or business in Cherokee County close to home with the support ecosystem right in your own backyard. All experience and skill levels welcome to this meetup!
Need a Reminder to Attend the Meetup?
Stay informed on the schedule and latest developments on the Woodstock Digital Marketing Meetup by joining our mailing list. We promise no spam.
We look forward to meeting you at the Woodstock Digital Marketing Meetup.
Barry Zuber – Egeland Wood & Zuber, Inc.
Barry has spent two decades helping businesses successfully sell their products and services online via Web marketing, search engine optimization (SEO) and pay-per-click advertising (PPC). He heads up all Organic SEO and Local SEO strategies to get client Web sites ranking in Google with excellent click-through-rates (CTR) to internal pages. He is also adept at utilizing Google Analytics and Google Search Console to achieve better online marketing results. Barry takes pride in delivering measurable return-on-investment for clients.
Elizabeth Wood – Egeland Wood & Zuber, Inc.
Elizabeth has been a speaker at international computer shows and consulted with Fortune 500 companies on using technology for sales and marketing. Today she’s focused on utilizing best-of-breed software tools and strategies to help companies achieve their sales goals and business growth. Her expertise includes: photography, digital image editing, website design, video creation and direct mail integration using Gravity Forms and MailChimp solutions. When she is not on her computers, she is riding her Thoroughbreds.